Fall 2019 Drop-In Advising Hours
- Advisor availability will be limited December 23rd to January 19th. Students may be seen for urgent questions, but drop-in hours will not be available. Drop-in advising will resume January 21st.
- Tuesday, January 21st - 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Wedensday, January 22nd - 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Thursday, January 23rd - 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Friday, January 24th - 8:30am to 3:00pm
- Monday, January 27th - 8:30am to 11:30am
- Tuesday, January 28th - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Wednesday, January 29th - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Thursday, January 30th - 8:30am to 11:30am
Students will be seen by their major specialist. This may result in students being seen out of order.
Thank you for your patience as we do our best to serve as many students as possible during this busy registration season.
Hours are subject to change depending on advisor availability. Check back often for updates.
Drop-In Advising vs Appointments
Drop-in advising (10-15 minute sessions) is appropriate for:
- CHHS pre-major, minor, and certificate advising
- Grad checks (Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020)
- First semester freshmen who have already attended a CHHS freshmen advising session
- All other quick questions
Individual appointments (30-minute advising sessions) are reserved for currently matriculated CHHS majors and are appropriate for:
- Comprehensive GE & major advising
- Grad plans (Fall 2020 and after)