The CSULB Department of Physical Therapy and SoCalTrykers will host a multi-sport event designed for children and young adults with diverse abilities to bike ride, run or wheelchair roll 3 laps around the Long Beach State University Pyramid with support of families, friends, and college student "coaches".
Registration closes April 1.
3 laps around the Pyramid
- First two laps: Bike Ride/Wheelchair Roll
- Third/Final lap: Run/Wheelchair Roll
- Includes your athlete for the complete Rally and a race shirt for your athlete
- Up to 2 siblings/family members joining in the third/final lap
- Note: Siblings/family members will not receive a race shirt
- Extra shirts will be available for purchase while supplies last
- Volunteers check-in at 7:00 am
- Athlete check-in starts at 8:00 am
- The rally starts at 9:00 am