- Once your application is approved, you will be sent a registration link. There will be a nonrefundable $50 registration fee that contributes to covering the costs of the workshop.
- The workshop starts Friday, Feb. 22nd, at 8:00am with breakfast and registration at CSULB.
- A copy of CSULB map can be downloaded at https://daf.csulb.edu/maps/parking/
- 3 Meals will be provided on Friday and Saturday. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Sunday.
- Other than accommodation for out-of-town participants, we have no funding to support travel. Students should check with their own schools to finance their own travel.
- We have arranged and paid for out-of-town participants to stay at the hotel below for three nights, from Feb. 22-24.
- Best Western Golden Sails Hotel
6285 E. Pacific Highway
Long Beach, CA 90803
- Hotel check-in is on Thursday, Feb. 21.
- Roommates will be assigned.
- Accommodations are complimentary. However, you will be responsible for any incidental expenses (e.g. telephone use).
- Round-trip transportation will be provided between the hotel and CSULB:
- A bus will leave Best Western to CSULB on Friday and Saturday at 7:30AM, and on Sunday morning at 8:00 am (to give people sufficient time for hotel check out).
- A bus will leave CSULB to Best Western on Friday and Saturday at 8:00PM, and on Sunday at 4:00 pm (For those who need to get back to the hotel).
- Here is the CSULB link for visitors with more travel information and showing parking sites and directions: https://daf.csulb.edu/maps/parking/.
We encourage you to bring your own laptop, if at all possible. Registering your laptop to access wireless at CSULB will be done during workshop registration/breakfast.