A CSULB degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management prepares you for a successful career in industry or research. Graduates of the accredited undergraduate programs work at engineering and construction companies, contributing to the planning and construction of everything from buildings and bridges to water and power systems. Students may also pursue graduate study. A range of options are available, including specialization in four Civil Engineering specialties.
Miss the CECEM Department Celebration? View the photos.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor's in Construction Management (previously Construction Engineering Management)
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Construction Management (previously Construction Engineering Management)
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Environmental/Water Resources
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Structural
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Transportation/Geotechnical
- Master's in Engineering (Interdisciplinary)
- PhD in Industrial and Applied Mathematics
CSULB Civil Engineering and Construction Management programs are accredited by a number of bodies. Read more