- Contact COB IT Front Desk for technical assistance and customer support ext. 5-8193 or email email@example.com.
Classroom Digital Projection / Smart Panel Support (All COB Classrooms)
- Contact COB IT Front Desk for technical assistance and customer support ext. 5-8193 or send a student to CBA IT Front Desk in CBA 243.
- For secondary contact, please contact CSULB Classroom Support Services at 5-4962.
COB Computer Classroom Reservations
COB Computer Classrooms* are CBA-236, 237A, 237B, and 240 and the CBA Dean’s Conference Rooms are CBA 200 and 366.
- Computer Classroom Reservations link: http://csulb.edu/cba/reservation/
- Computer Classroom Reservations questions, please contact Sivyu Chia ext. 5-5628.
- Dean's Office Conference Room questions, please contact Melinda Smith ext. 5-5306.
- Computer Classroom reservations for future semesters are encouraged.
*Note: All Computer Classroom reservation requests must be sent via the department ASC.
- beachnet-guest-access is for university guests, such as prospective students and their families, vendors, alumni, event participants, and other visitors requiring temporary WiFi access.
- beachnet+ is the official campus provided wi-fi available all over the university.
- eduroam is a wireless service that be used at CSUs, UCs, and many universities across the states, as well as universities abroad.
COB Open Access Lab (OAL)
- Open Access Lab, located in COB 243, is open to all students.
- Available CBA IT Lab and Computer Classroom Software
Other Campus IT Resources
- Academic Technology Services
- Classroom Support Services supports faculty in the use of the technologies equipped within University Classroom Pool (UCP), in the use of audio/visual presentation technologies throughout various CSULB venues.
- CSULB Software Depot lets faculty, staff, and students download some software titles to personally owned computers for university-related activities.
- Division of Information Technology