College of Business Administration
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment. The College of Business Administration:
- Provides high-quality teaching and support programs for an exceptionally diverse student body from California, the nation and the world.
- Enhances and supports faculty commitment to ongoing research, professional development, and service.
- Develops students' business function knowledge and their critical thinking, communication, interpersonal, and quantitative skills.
- Seeks to strengthen our resource base to ensure continued excellence.
- Vision: The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
- Mission: Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
- Core Values: Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.
- The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching has chosen CSULB to receive the Community Engagement Classification.
- The President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, 2015 recognizes CSULB for its help in solving regional social and economic problems.
- The College of Business Administration is proud to be the host of the International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition
- All CBA graduate and undergraduate programs were fully accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in March 2014.
- CSULB CBA Listed Among World's Best in CEO Magazine's 2016 Global MBA Rankings
- CSULB Ranked as the 12th best for business majors out of 358 universities nationwide. NerdWallet in August 2015.
- CSULB ranked among NPR's top 50 Schools That Emphasize Upward Mobility.