Lab (CBA 237) and the CBA IT front counter (CBA 243) Under major renovation this summer.
New furniture and better workspaces will allow students to work in individual and group settings to foster the growth of a collaborative environment and provide better learning experience. The renovation will also increase the capacity by 30%.
The funding was made possible with the Student Excellence Fee (SEF) “Technology that touches students”, which supports modernizing the campus with respect to digital technology for teaching and learning.
- Access to Open Access Lab (CBA 237) is not permitted during construction, May 21 – August 26.
- CBA 240 will be available as an Open Access Lab during construction.
- Horn Center computer lab will be closed during summer due to SOAR registration sessions.
- In the Horn Center Hallway, 15 minutes Express Stations and Laptop Tables are available Monday through Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Students needing to use computer resources are encouraged to use the Spidell Center located on the first floor of the University Library.
- Access to 236, 237A, 237B, and 237C will not be impacted.
- The Open Access Lab will reopen on the first day of classes on August 27.