You are here: Home > Supporting the CSU Accessible Technology Initiative > Accessibility Training > Presentation on CUDA and Evaluating Accessibility > Surveying current hardware and software on CSU campusesSlide 31 of 34
B. Surveying current hardware and software on CSU campuses
- “Picture” of the system
- Computer-product issues
- Computer-assistive technology issues
- "Picture of the system: - Type of equipment in open access labs
- This is done to get a better understanding of the system products will be used on
- Products may act different depending on computer system they are used on
- Features may act different, is it what students use?
- Computers may act differently depending on products that are on it.