For early career professionals with less than 5 years of experience who want to develop their leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
18 month program beginning each fall. Classes held Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm.
- Work Experience: not required
- Average Age: 24
- GMAT range: 530-650
- Average GPA: 3.24
- Female Students: 68%
- International Students: 52%
- Top 3 Undergraduate majors: Business, Engineering, Chemistry
For early to mid-career professionals ready to move up in their career, or focus in a specialized career path to develop strategic thinking and leadership skills.
Flexible schedule designed to fit with the students work and family needs. Classes are held Monday through Thursday, 7:00pm to 9:45pm. Graduate in 24 to 48 months
Fall and Spring admittance.
- Average Work Experience: 4 years
- Average Age: 31
- GMAT range: 500-630
- Average GPA: 3.21
- Female Students: 35%
- International Students: 20%
- Companies that typical students represent: Boeing, Disney, Target, Honda
For managers and directors who want to advance their careers into strategic decision making at the corporate or upper level in their organization.
23 month program, 11 core courses, 4 elective courses, two immersive Residentials (one global). Classes held on Saturdays, 8:00am to 5:30pm.
- Average Work Experience: 10 years
- Average Age: 34
- GMAT range: 430-620
- Average GPA: 3.14
- Female Students: 54%
- International Students: n/a
- Companies that typical students represent: Sony, Boeing, Northrop, Lexus