The application period for 2019/2020 is now closed.
Application Process Timeline
Below is a general timeline of CSULB BUILD recruiting activities so you can put a reminder on your calendar.
- November: Applications Open | Fall Information Sessions
- February: Spring Information Sessions
- March: Applications Due | Scholar Interviews (Before Spring Break)
- May: Selection Notices
- June: BUILD Scholar and Fellows Programs Begin
Informational Sessions about the program are often scheduled in November and February each year. If you are unable to make it to one of them, the basic information presented is available for download.
Information for Prospective Students
- How to apply to the BUILD Program
- What to include with your application
- Where to find a BUILD faculty mentor
- Learn more about what research is
- FAQs about Ph.D.s
- An overview of the Scholars Program
- An overview of the Fellows Program
- An overview of the Research Curriculum
- General FAQs