You are here
Uninstalling Citrix on Windows
For Windows 7
- Click on Start Menu > Control Panel > Program and Features
- Find Citrix Receiver under program names and left click on it.
- Remove the program by clicking on Uninstall.
For Windows 8.x
- Swipe in from right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
- Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel.
- Under View by:, select Large Icons, and then tap or click Programs and Features.
- Tap on or click Citrix Receiver, and then tap on or click Uninstall.
If Citrix Receiver Does Not Remove Itself Completely
- In some cases, Citrix Receiver may not remove itself completely. If you are having difficulties removing Citrix Receiver, you can use the Citrix Receiver Clean-Up Utility to remove Citrix Receiver from your computer.