Before You Begin
Downloading the Citrix Receiver App
- Access the Apple App Store.
- Download the free Citrix Receiver App or Citrix Receiver for iPad app from the iPhone/iPad app store.
Logging in to BeachApps on an iOS Device
- When the download is complete, tap on the Citrix Receiver app or Citrix Receiver for iPad app.
- Tap on the Add Account button.
- In the Address field, type in https://beachapps.csulb.edu and then tap on Next.
Input the following information
Username - your CSULB User ID#
Password - your CSULB password
Domain - campus-domain
- The main window displays showing the applications available to you based on your course participation.
- Tap the program to launch. Once opened, it runs as if it were running on a Windows computer.
- To open the palette of controls and actions, tap on the white downward facing arrow at the top of the screen. From here you can select different on screens controls, go back to the Citrix Receiver Home page, or switch to a different open application.
Tapping on the white upward facing arrow will close the palette.
Ending Your Session
It is important that you Log Off and close the application and connections properly once finished using the software. Failure to do so ties up licenses for the next person who wishes to access the software.
To End/Log Off:
- Select the Red X in the upper right of the application window to close the application.
- Tap on the Accounts button, and then tap on Log Off to log out of BeachApps.