Before You Begin
Downloading the Citrix Receiver App for Android
Access the Google Play App Store.
Search for and install the free Citrix Receiver App.
Logging In to BeachApps on an Android Device
- When the download is complete, tap on the Citrix Receiver app.
- Tap on the Add Account button.
- In the Address field, type in beachapps.csulb.edu and then tap on Next.
- Input the following information:
- Username - your CSULB User ID#
- Password - your CSULB password
- Domain - campus-domain
- The main window displays showing the applications available to you based on your course participation.
- Tap the program icon to launch. Once opened, it runs as if it were running on a Windows computer.
- To open the palette of controls and actions, tap on the white downward facing arrow at the top of the screen. From here you can select different on screen controls, go back to the Citrix Receiver Home page, or switch to a different open application.
Tapping on the white upward facing arrow will close the palette.
Ending Your Session
It is important that you Log Off and close the application and connections properly once finished using the software. Failure to do so ties up licenses for the next person who wishes to access the software.
To End/Log Off:
- Select the Red X in the upper right of the application to close the application
- Select the Log Off at the upper right of the Main window to log out of the BeachApps