Nearly $727,500 has been distributed through this program since its founding in 1991.
One of the main missions of the CSULB Alumni Association is to support our alma mater. Since 1991, nearly $727,500 has been distributed through the Alumni Grants Program to enhance our academic departments and non-academic programs, enriching the student exerpience. The recipients are selected by committees comprised of alumni,
2013 Alumni Grants Reception
The campus community is invited to congratulate the 2014 Alumni Grants Program recipients at the Recognition Reception. Please check back later for details.
2013 ALUMNI GRANTS RECIPIENTS
The following are the 2013 Alumni Grants recipients that were selected by the Alumni Association board of directors. The grand total is $50,162.28 for 9 programs.
We appreciate the sponsorship of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union toward this program.
1. Biological Sciences: Spectrophotometers and pH meters for non-majors biology lab. Brian T. Livingston
2. Chemistry & Biochemistry: Refractometer and diagnostic equipment. Kris Slowinski
3. Computer Engineering and Computer Science: Computational Physiology Teaching System. Shadnaz Asgari
4. Design Department: Laser Cutter. Martin Herman
5. Electrical Engineering: Three Humanoid Robot Kits for artificial intelligence research. Walter Martinez
6. Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering: Heat treating furnace for MAE materials laboratory. Parvin Shariat
7. School of Nursing: Computerized Manikin torso. Loucine M. Huckabay
8. Physical Therapy: Binocular Video Goggles System. Olfat Mohamed
9. Single Subject Credential Program: Specialized DVDs, UBDtexts/ unit templates. Deborah Mitchell
Applications for the 2014 Alumni Grants Program are available. The deadline is Friday Dec. 6, 2013.
Writeable PDF Application
Thank you for your interest.
Past Grants Recipients