CSULB is implementing the CSU Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) to help individuals with disabilities access:
- Web-based information and services
- Instructional technology
- Electronic and information technology procurementAccessible Technology Initiative
Accessible Technology Initiative
- Vision: To create a culture of access for an inclusive learning and working environment.
- Mission: To help CSU campuses in carrying out EO926 by developing guidelines, implementation strategies, tools and resources.
- Principle: To apply universal design, an approach to the design of products and services to be usable by the greatest number of people including individuals with disabilities.
- Strategy: To stimulate collaboration to effect changes that will ultimately benefit all.