- TBD, Associate Vice President, Financial Management, Subcommittee Chair
- Malia Freund, Director, Procurement & Contractual Services
- Velma Martin, AIM Center Coordinator, Disabiled Student Services
- Erin Miles, Investigator, Equity And Diversity
- Scot Woodyard, Technology Architect, Technology Support Services
Section 508 includes a set of accessibility standards for six categories of electronic and information technology (E&IT) including web applications, hardware, software, telecommunications, multimedia and self-contained products like copiers, fax machines, kiosks, etc. The CSU must incorporate Section 508 standards as it develops or acquires new E&IT resources if such are commercially available, and their purchase does not result in an undue burden or fundamental alteration.
Plans will include research, evaluation, documentation, verification where appropriate and determination of exceptions related to E&IT procurement; a process for determining undue burden or fundamental alteration; and procedures for providing equally effective alternate access for E&IT acquisitions that are approved for exception or that are not yet subject to the E&IT accessible procurement process.