The Widgets tab enables you to add widgets to your homepage, change the widget display options and remove widgets from your homepage.
Add or move widgets on your homepage
- Click the Content/Layout tab.
- To add an existing widget to a panel, click the corresponding Add Widget button to display all widgets currently available for use in the homepage you are editing.
- Select the widgets that you want to add to the homepage panel.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
- Note: The widgets listed on the Add Widget page are dependent on the tools available for use within your organization and added to the current system
- When adding widgets to your homepage, ensure the Width of the selected panel is sufficient for the widgets you want to display.
- Use Widget Context Menus to:
- Move widgets to other panels.
- Arrange the vertical placement of widgets.
- Edit the display properties of widgets, such as border width, title bar color and Widget title.
- Remove widgets from your homepage
- Click Preview Homepage on the action bar to view your homepage setup.
Change the panel widths on your homepage
- Click Panel Sizes on the action bar
- Adjust the panel width percentages accordingly
- Click Update to confirm.