Certificate Program in Aerospace Manufacturing (code 1-4312)
This new certificate was recommended by the Academic Senate on May 13, 1999 and approved by the President on July 7, 1999.
Director: Hamid Hefazi
This Certificate Program is designed to give students and working aerospace engineers an educational opportunity to focus on the complex and dynamic issues related to aerospace manufacturing.
1. Required prerequisite courses or Consent of the program director
2. Consultation with program director and preparation of a Program Planner.
3. Satisfactory Completion of the required courses as listed below.
4. Fulfillment of the Writing Proficiency Exam requirements
5. Completion of Bachelor of Science degree in an approved major. The
certificate may be awarded concurrently with or subsequent to
The Certificate Program requires a minimum of 19 semester units, as indicated below. AE 412, AE 415, AE 478L, AE 484, ENGR 511, ENGR 574 and 3 units of approved graduate or 400-level engineering classes. Students should consult with the program director to assess any needed prerequisites
EFFECTIVE: Fall 1999
IPEDS (Major) ERSS: 09021
IPEDS (Degree) ERSD: 09021