Our tutoring services can help students:
- Learn challenging material
- Manage their time
- Recognize important information in a textbook or lecture
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Study for and take tests successfully
- Plan research projects and papers
- Individual appointments focus on your specific needs. Spend 30 minutes with a Learning Skills Specialist and decide whether follow-up sessiosn would help you. Appointments are free.
- Hours:Learning Specialists generally work from 9-5 Monday - Thursday and 9-12 Friday. Evening hours are available by request.
- Make an appointment: Call 562.985.5350 or visit the Learning Assistance Center to schedule your appointment, but don't wait too long as they fill up quickly every semester.